VR (Virtual Reality) Suite
Discover how VR can be incorporated into your training programmes at the World of Learning. We have partnered with Make Real; an Award-winning studio creating immersive virtual reality products and solutions for learning & development, training, change & serious fun, who will be showcasing the very best examples of virtual reality for skills and performance development in the VR Suite, stand A220.
The VR suite is equipped with the latest technologies that deliver unparalleled immersive learning experiences that give a powerful sense of presence, heighten emotions and create a lasting impression.
Imagine what VR could do for your training programmes by trying out a range of VR simulations.
What is Virtual Reality (VR)?
Virtual reality is a computer-generated environment that lets you experience a different reality. It provides a full 360-degree view of any environment you can imagine and enables you to interact with 3D objects.
What types of training work well in VR?
- Training simulations that involve potentially dangerous, hazardous or ‘hard to get to’ environments
- Training that involves expensive or ‘hard to get’ equipment
- Physically impossible simulations such as simulating a journey of a blood cell through the body
- Time travel simulations
- Inductions and tours
- Overcoming fear or phobias
- Simulations where spatial awareness is beneficial
- Testing different scenarios and decision making