Are you looking to utilities your apprenticeship levy? Do you want to ensure that your employees existing and new have the best skills for the 21st century?
London South Bank University has been working with employers since 1892 to meet their training and educational needs. We were one of the first to provide higher and degree apprenticeships and now have one of the widest ranges of higher and degree apprenticeship offers of any university – and the list is growing all the time. We currently train 6,000 employees from over 1,000 organisations, meaning around a third of our students are sponsored by their employer. Of these, there are over 915 apprentices from over 300 organisations.
Our team of dedicated professionals is here to support your business throughout the apprenticeship process so that you reap all the benefits of apprenticeships. We offer:
- Assistance with employer training needs analysis to help identify their training and skills gaps and which apprenticeship standards would suit their business.
- Help finding strong motivated candidates with the option to advertise the vacancies for us to shortlist for the employer.
- A dedicated account manager who will support the business and their apprentice from start to finish providing information, advice and regular feedback.
- Guidance and advice on how apprenticeships work and what the employer commitments are so that they can maximise benefits and minimise potential disruption.
- Regular updates via email and invitations to free employer events.
As of December 2017, we are one of only two London universities with government funding to train apprentices from non-levy paying employers. We have also been awarded a silver rating for teaching excellence under the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), with the panel highlighting that we deliver courses that are designed to give apprentices skills and knowledge valued by employers. We have also been rated Good by Ofsted in 2019 for our level 4 and level 5 apprenticeship provision.
We have one of the widest ranges of higher and degree apprenticeships offered by any university. Focusing on higher and degree level in a range of subject areas: from healthcare to construction, through to business management and engineering. View our apprenticeship standards to find the right fit for your business.